Thursday, July 17, 2008

Remain Unchange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>.<

MUET result was coming out!
i am so afraid, but i cant do anythings, so i just wait.

last time i get a band3, and i retake the test in the mid year of 2008.
i thought i can improve n jump to the higher band this time.

i receive a message from CH yesterday,
early in the morning,
about 5am,
i was woken up by the message ring tone,
i read the message,
CH inform me that the MUET result came out already,
"( MUET{blank}Cnumber and send to 39003)" something like that...

i totally awoke,
i swifted on the lamp,
read the message again,
i was so worry n strained,
i started to write the message,
" MUET 8910" i sent...
my hand was not under control,
i wrong press the button,
haiz...30 cent gone.

resend,
( MUET 891014435585 ) (send)(39003)

finally, i completed it...
then i wait,
the message ring tone came to me again!
once i read the message,
i strewn in random,
do not know how to do,
i read the message again,
then send the message again to double conform my result,

"RM0.30 MB567/1014
891014435585
MUET SCORE:
Band Achieve: 3"

haiz...
hope to die at that time,
do not know what was happened,
my mind totally blank...
after a minute time,
i stand up from my bed,
i took out the name list of our class,
i checked my friends result,

"Band3" "......."

"Band4" "oh, KB sure sad, get Band4 again"

"Band4" "wau, band4, she is sure happy, no more fate...keke"

"Band4" "BF also get Band4, good job"

"Band3" "haiz.."

"Band4" "wau.."

"Band4" "wa.. he also get a Band 4, i die"

"Band3" "he is in the same grade with me, me, better go to die"

"Band4" "...... "

"Band4" "....."

then i do not send again,
because my phone was out of credit,
seem that so many people get Band4,
sure they will very happy de,
not like me,
remain unchanged !!!!!!
i cant continue to sleep, i lied on my warm bed,(because i sit there for a long time already)
but,
my heart feel very cool,( may be the air-con)

haiz...
haiz...
why????
which part i did so bad?
Cham!!!!

then i bath n prepared...

rain heavily yesterday,
may be the god feel so disappointed with me, my result!

At school,
i meet my friend,
WX ask me:" sia kia, what is your band?"
me:" haiz..... remain unchanged.."
WX:"walau.. but me too.."
me:"......"
WX:" PE n YP get Band5! so geng"
me:"wa..."(no comment at that time, no mood, sad !)

after that, we get informed that one more person get Band5, he is KL...
me,
still like that, no mood,
because feel so disappointed with me, myself...

TODAY, we get the result paper,
this is my result:

listening---39/45
speaking---22/45
reading comprehension---78/135
writing---36/75

total---175/300 (band3)

walau,
5 marks to let me get Band4(180)
haiz.....sad.....

may be that is my own problem,
i need to have a large jump at the next test,
Bless me..
GAMBATEH!!!

*My result at the end of year 2007

listening---24/45
speaking---18/45
reading comprehension---73/135
writing---39/75

total---154/300 (band3)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

work harder lo....

Kaboon116 said...

haiyo
dun sad la
at least the total marks got large jump ma

vnnie said...

do more exercise on comprehension part lo....
gambateh

WX said...

hoi,can u pls dun describe our conversation that clear???

vchin said...

haiz..