Sunday, December 21, 2008

new life

ya, i finished my STPM examination already..
feeling? i thought i would be very very happy after my examination, but unexpected, NOT!!!
i felt nothing, neither happy nor sad, just NOTHING!!!
after my last paper, i looked again at my school, i had passed my 7years student life at this wonderful, special school. i labeled this school as special school because the school is really SPECIAL.. lolx.. hahaha
provided lots of special things n humans, the 1st, is our principal... 2nd, the school Chinese teacher... the 3rd, the special students... n last, the special class room, look like a jail, fixed with black iron grating...
form1 - form5 - lower6 - upper6
i know this school very well...
i took part lots of activities in this school... my mind full with lots of SWEET memories!!

10-13Dec2008
we went to Penang n Langkawi..
i enjoy in this trip, had a great n happy trip with my form6 friends..
took photo, swimming, banana-ing(xuan love it) and............
i really hope all of us can contact each other in the next coming days..
i buy lots of chocolates...

14-20dec2008
i choose to work in a Chinese medical shop in klang..
so many reason to let me choose this job again.
the most important reason is because the boss n my cousin sister really treat me very nice...
this time i not need wash my clothes myself, my cousin sister help me wash with washing machine.
i not need do those hard work, because boss had just hire 3 more workers, all those hard work done by them... hahaha.. i just need to do some small n easy work.. but i think i will be very busy after next week, because need to start to do my work le, HAMPER, yes, they hire me to package the hamper for the coming CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!
i have a lot of things can do after working time, online, manjung with my cousin sister n choonyong, tv, chit-chatting with my cousin sister n choonyong... my cousin sister let me use her laptop n apply the internet for me.. charge her RM99 per month... omg, my face so thick is it??? hahhaha

3 comments:

vnnie said...

walao...ur boss hire to to enjoy ur life a???

Kaboon116 said...

walao...u sien la..
sure becum fatter!!!

galaxy0412 said...

fast back eh...
now bagan got 歌台 but i also dunno wan to ask who go there..
haiz...