Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My19-year-old BD

Today(14-10-2008) is my19-year-old Birthday,
i quite happy for whole the day,
i receive a lot of wishes message from my frenzss,
n even Snail from Canada, although he keep saying that the message cost him CDN25cent(MYR80cent)...==!!!
haha, i know he is just kidding with me...
i think he had buy a bigbig present for me, is that I-phone?wahahaha
haiz,
but he cant post to me now, so i just wait until the month of April 2009,
Snail u are so nice..(LOLX)..thx 1st...

Erm, i would like to thx those who wish me for my BD,

Kimyee, Kiankiak, Huiwen, Siewteng, Vnnie, Weilow, Jiaying, Ong, Snail, Chaiyan, Hotlink, Yingfang, 2nd aunt(snail'mum), Shuhui, Weikeong, Yinlei, Sapphire, Wynn, Chintian, Singta, JingEng, Yeeming, Yifon, Nana, Siokshan, Chaijui, Chengyee, Tingshan, Mei(YS), Mandy(Zhihan), YYWai, Xiansien, Choonhow, Aik(Dua ko), Chinghean,Boonping, Ahjiao, Sionhui, Kianhow, Jared, Terence, Salmon, May, and some on9 frenzzzzzzzzzz and my brota, my parents, and my waipo(grandmum) and all my form6 frenzzz

*sorry, if i do not mention ur name!!!!

Today, actually, i do not celebrate or watwat de.. Afternoon, i have just hangout with JingEng to yamcha at a kopitiam( new add frenz tea mix 4 ), and then evening, b4 i wanna go to paddy field to have my daily jogging, my mum ask me to eat the cake, then tonight, after tuition class, i go out with Sapphire n Chintian. He treat me eat the lalajian...

But, tomorrow, i am going to celebrate with my snakiss members + Kimyee and my beloved parents + family members... my parents really good, i love them!!!!

Here have some photo, all without me..haha..lolx..


my Birthday cake from my mum,(RM2+.++)


wordss + angpau from my waipo(grandmum)


A nice Photo+wordsss album from 3 pretties of snakiss ...


I buy this wallet for myself as my BD present..Lolxx


Thanks guyss!!!!

No comments: