Saturday, May 31, 2008

feeling strange..

After 10pm, back from tuition class, i sat on sofa.. watching on tv program.. but feeling strange at that time..

"What happen to me?" i thought.

But i did not get any answer at that time, and then keep watching on tv program..

After 5 minutes, the feeling came toward on me again and made me felt not so comfortable.

I swifted off the tv and walked into my bedroom, sitting on the chair, arranged my messy table. And then continue for my revision on physics.

Suddenly i felt good, no more uncomfortable like before..

May be is,

I keep making my revision this few days from the 1st day when holiday, i study during the free time.. almost one week already..

I am really happy that i can do so as i never study with this kind of determination..

Then, i found that i had suit with the revision time and the study situation..

So, i am now aiming for my trial examination and STPM examination..

Hope i can really do that until the last minutes before examination..

i can do it!

7 comments:

WX said...

dont pura pura here la..........

vchin said...

up to u.. no opinion

galaxy0412 said...

ya meh...
later go to ur house disturb u...

sN@iL0810 said...

yeng

Anonymous said...

yeng

bOoN said...

guai guai study at home is a good thing.. ur exam coming soon liao.. better spend more times on revising and familize the stuff.. good luck..

vchin said...

yaya, i neo wat i need nw